Come join us on Saturday, September 12th from 9am – 5pm to celebrate Farmer’s Day at Richlands Primary School!
Richlands Farmer’s Day is an outdoor festival held in annually, the first Saturday after Labor Day. There is lots of great family fun, from live bands, vendors and an antique tractor show to hayrides, sack races and even an egg toss! The event is hosted by Friends of Farmers and the proceeds go toward college scholarships.
Stop by our booth to enter a drawing for an Apple Watch*! We will be giving away T-shirts, tasty treats and lots of other great stuff! There will be a photo booth to snap a picture to commemorate the event too!
We hope to see y’all there!
*Official Rules for Apple Watch Drawing
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Drawing will be held and the winner announced on Monday, September 14th, 2015 at the offices of Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage – 2355 Western Blvd., Suite 300, Jacksonville NC 28546– at or about 2:30 EST.
3. Drawing is open to all individuals who are residents of the U.S., are 18 years of age or older and who are registered in the Promotion. Employees and Agents of Terri Alphin Smith & Co., Alpha Mortgage Corporation, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies involved in the promotion and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household are not eligible.
4. You must be registered in the Promotion no later than 5:00 P.M. on the date of the Promotion to be eligible.
5. Only one entry per family per promotional property per promotional date, with the exclusive exception of the T-shirt give-away wherein the registrant can obtain one additional entry by donning a T-shirt presented by Terri Alphin Smith & Co. Registrants must provide either a daytime telephone number or email address to quality for the prize drawing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or incorrect entries, for malfunction of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, problems related to transfer of registration information or other technical problems. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
6. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries actually received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsors or its designee, under the supervision of Sponsor, the judge of the Promotion, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. The winner will be announced at or about 2:30 p.m. EST. Winner will be notified by either telephone number or email address (or both) provided on form by winner. Initial notification will be deemed to have occurred at the time of any one or more of the following: a) 12 hours have passed after initial email transmission and Sponsors has received no delivery failure notifications from Winner’s email provider; b) time of voice message on any recording device used by Winner at phone number provided. Winner has seven (7) calendar days from initial notification attempt by Sponsor to accept prize. Acknowledgement of notification by Winner is deemed to have occurred when Winner notifies the Sponsor’s contest administrator at 910-358-1128.
7. Winner will be required to appear in person at Sponsor’s office (2355 Western Blvd., Suite 300, Jacksonville NC 28546) to accept prize and to sign an affidavit of eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within ten (10) calendar days of prize notification but before receipt of prize or risk forfeiture of the prize. Winner agrees to be available for photography purposes at time of prize acceptance. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses incurred in appearing to accept prize. If winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor in his or state of residence, winner’s parent or legal guardian must sign all required documents.
8. Prize: Promotion event will award a prize of an Apple Watch Sport, approximate retail value of $349.000. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. Taxes, fees and all other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitution, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize become unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a prize of equal or greater value. Winner may be issued a 1099 tax form the value of the prize.
9. By accepting a prize, winner agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules; (ii) that the decisions of the judges are final and binding; (iii) to use winner’s entry, name, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding the Promotion’s giveaways and prizes attributed to the winner for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes on behalf of Sponsor in all media worldwide, except if winner is a resident of Tennessee or otherwise prohibited by law and (iv) to release Sponsor, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, the service agencies and independent contractors of any of the above organizations and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, including advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damage arising out of their participation in the Promotion and with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion, in its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to, in the event it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired or in the event of any fraud by a participant or any other party. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, with venue in Onslow County, North Carolina, and all claims must be resolved in the state and federal courts of Jacksonville, North Carolina.
10. For winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt not later than 10 calendar days after the award of any individual Promotion to:
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage, 2355 Western Blvd., Suite 300, Jacksonville, NC 28546
Attn: Terri Alphin Smith.
11. Sponsored by Terri Alphin Smith & Co., Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage & Alpha Mortgage Corporation, 2355 Western Blvd., Suite 300, Jacksonville, NC 28546.
12. These Official Rules are available at www.askforterri.com.