Join our Team!
Terri Alphin Smith & Co.is looking for talented, hard-working, team-players!
What do we offer?
BoomTown Real Estate Platform with your personalized agent website. You get an IDX consumer website, branded to you, that you can market on social media, print advertising, your business card, etc. Any leads that come in to YOUR website go directly to YOU! Leads are directed to your contact management database. Tools like eAlert home searches, smart-drip email campaigns and action plans that set reminders for you to contact your leads help you to convert those leads to contracts and closings! The Knowledge Base contains many webinars, articles, and recorded videos to help you learn how to use the platform, as well as agent training from some of the best real estate coaches in the business!
Terri carries around 100 active new construction and resale listings at any given time. We currently have two model homes. Carolina Plantations features a variety of new homes from townhomes starting at $117,000 all the way up to 3,000+ heated square feet homes for around $260,000. Nautical Reach in Sneads Ferry is close to Topsail Island beaches and features new homes starting at $175,000. You will get walk-in buyer prospects while sitting duty at the model homes and you get any sign calls or text rider leads that Terri receives on the new construction communities. The builder has a fantastic Realtor VIR program with bonuses on each sale from $1000-$20,000! The resale homes also generate prospective buyers from internet advertising, sign calls.
Two new subdivisions are “Coming Soon”, Town Pointe and Stateside = more LEADS!
Terri Alphin Smith & Co. offers a closing coordinator to help take your transactions from contract to closing. With very competitive team splits and a wealth of real estate knowledge to draw from, what more could you ask for?
What do we need?
- We need agents who will commit to a certain number of model home duty opportunities per month, to include weekend days. This is our #1 priority! Happy builder = more $$$$ for all!
- Get to know our listing inventory. We carry a wide variety of resale listings in addition to Sydes Communities new construction homes. Know the neighborhoods, the streets, the floor plans, standard features, how the contract needs to be written, etc. A detailed list of active inventory is emailed every day, Monday-Friday.
- Contact the leads that you are given immediately. Diligently use the team programs available to you to capture and convert leads. Update the leads in the real estate platform, not only to keep us informed of your progress, but to help you remember the previous conversation when you are following up with the lead in the future.
- Great attitude and teamwork! No drama. No negativity. Provide excellent customer service and be professional in all your dealings with clients, vendors and cooperating agents, to include social media.
- Learn and grow. This is a constantly changing business. Take opportunities to learn new skills. If you don’t know how to do something, please ask. We are here to help you succeed!